Jingdezhen Imperial Kiln Museum selected by Dezeen as Top 10 Chinese Architecture Projects of 2020
Jingdezhen Imperial Kiln Museum, designed by Studio Zhu-Pei, is granted one of the " Top 10 Chinese architecture projects of 2020 " by Dezeen, the world's most popular and influential architecture and design magazine.
Dezeen is the world's most influential architecture and design magazine, and the winner of numerous awards for journalism and publishing. Dezeen was launched by Marcus Fairs in November 2006 and has grown rapidly ever since. By 2019 the average number of monthly visitors had risen to three million.
The other 9 " Top 10 Chinese architecture projects of 2020 " are:
1. The Borderless Community of Zi Ni Twelve Portals, Guangzhou, by Fei Architects
2. The Crystal, Chongqing, by Safdie Architects
3. Zhang Yan Cultural Museum, Shanghai, by Shenzhen Horizontal Design
4. Courtyard Kindergarten, Beijing, by MAD
5. Qishe Courtyard, Beijing, by Arch Studio
6. Courtyard Villa, Hebei, by Arch Studio
7. Party and Public Service Centre, Hubei, by LUO Studio
8. Paddy Field Bookstore, Fuijian, by Trace Architecture Office
9. Joys, Shenzhen, by Onexn Architects